3. Choose your label printer in the "Format For" field.
4. Select the correct "Paper Size" of your labels: 3.00 by 1.00 inches.
5. Orientation (Portrat/Landscape) ZEBRA Printers print labels in Portrait, select the first image with the "arrow facing up and the person standing upright".
6. Choose "Save as Default" in "Settings" field again.
7. Click "OK" button to save settings.
8. Click on "Open printer page setup" to make sure your settings were saved. It's important to double check that your printer settings were saved as this determines the outcome of your label. You can do this by clicking on the "Open printer page setup" button again and the popup should show you all your settings - if not, please follow the above 1-8 steps again to make sure you have the correct printer and label size.